I have taken up Quilling a wonderful craft to make jewellery, little flowers etc… (That is an entirely separate blog post 😉 )
Anyhow, I was storing my supplies in my bedside drawer and it started piling up. I needed to organize my drawer asap cos things started getting lost in them… 😮
So this is the same organizer as my previous post but smaller.
Here’s how it looked before… (I know I am messy)
This time however I didn’t measure things as I found an old mango box that fitted perfectly. I cut out its sides and used them as the separators.
I covered the box in newspaper… I don’t know why but I find it charming and much more practical than buying wrapping paper and using it in a box that will be hardly seen once all the things fit in.
This time however I didn’t use duct tape. The cardboard was thicker and sturdier. So I just pasted the news paper on to the separators and stuck the long ones horizontally using Fevicol. Then I measured the smaller ones and cut the card board accordingly. I just eyeballed the size. This time I didn’t use the ruler.
So here’s the Final Product…. tadaaaaaaa. Once again the drawer looks much better.